Website Central Christian Church
Minister of Youth Activities
Central Church 4670 State Road F Fulton, MO 65251 573-642-3496
The mission of Central Church is to be a Faith Focused church; providing spiritual guidance, fellowship, leadership, and outreach as we “Know Christ, Grow in Christ, and Make Christ Known.” We succeed in our mission through a cooperative effort of church leadership, staff, and the congregation. Paid staff of the church have the responsibility to assure that the congregation is actively recruited, trained, informed, and resourced to do the ministry to which God has called them. We expect that you will be committed to our youth and growing their relationship with Christ, seeking the will of the Lord in all they do, and constantly asking the Holy Spirit for guidance in this ministry.
The Minister of Youth Activities position will oversee implementation of youth ministry at Central Church. You will recruit, train, and resource a team to carry out the vision set forth by the Christian Education Team for youth ages kindergarten through 12th grade. The team of volunteers will consist of people with the passion, gifts, and calling best suited to the vision. You will also coordinate events such as, but not limited to, youth group and Vacation Bible School.
· Define roles, recruit, train, and resource volunteers needed for Sunday school, children's church, and other future programs as they are developed.
· Review and prepare curriculum, supplies, and activities for Sunday school/Bible study and Children's Worship to ensure volunteers are equipped and able to focus on the mission.
· Administrative duties, to include marketing, social media, forms, ordering supplies, etc.
· Provide message/sermon at least one Sunday a month.
· Provide leadership roles for Church sponsored events and activities like Vacation Bible School, Bible Study, Youth group.
· Community involvement: All staff are encouraged to be involved in the affairs of the community like FCA and other youth organizations/activities. Attendance at sporting events and other such activities are encouraged, but at the discretion of the ministers.
· Completed a degree in Theology/Seminary or equivalent.
· Demonstrate ability to administrate and prioritize multiple concurrent activities.
· Demonstrate ability to be Self-motivated, results oriented, independent worker.
· Provide a commitment to honor, respect, and value all staff members and our ministries with a strong spirit of teamwork.
· Provide a demonstrated ability to engage in professional development to remain current in field.
· Provide ability to be flexible and lead change.
· Music background/experience
· Two years of experience demonstrating a level of leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team, and to mobilize and motivate others as part of a team culture. This experience could be from actual pastoral duties, school internships, school programs etc.
· Report to Pastoral Relations and the Church Board
· Work closely with Minister, the Church Board, and Christian Education team
· Job Type: Full Timed
· Salary: $28K – $32K or commensurate with experience
· Benefits: Two weeks paid vacation. Optional participation in p Church Pension Fund
To apply for this job, please click here https: // justchurchjobs.com/apply/3151
Dallas Christian College
May 27, 2023
June 11, 2023
Arts and Culture,Business and Economics