We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world -- together. At Ford, we're all a part of something bigger than ourselves. Are you ready to change the way the world moves?
As part of our Human Resources team, you'll help us attract, hire and retain the top talent we need to achieve our bold vision. You'll play a vital role in defining, developing and maintaining the winning culture that empowers diverse individuals to work together and create the impossible. We're seeking change leaders, talent strategists, employee advocates and culture architects to enable our teams, partners, and businesses to do and be their best.
In this position
The Technical Recruiter, working under general direction, is responsible for resolving talent acquisition issues, such as candidate screening, evaluation, selection, and recruitment strategies, with fairness and consistency in a timely manner.
This role conducts daily operations for the Talent Acquisition function, and implements company policies and procedures for talent planning, candidate sourcing, screening, selection, offer rollout and negotiation, and candidate disposition. Additionally, the role stays updated on trends and industry practices within the talent acquisition domain and ensures compliance with policies. The role also maintains accurate and confidential records and data related to talent acquisition matters.
As a part of the larger Talent Acquisition team, the role lends experience to creating candidate and client experiences that will allow the company to "compete like a challenger" and win in the global talent arena.
What you'll do
• Coordinates internal and external job postings, including utilizing social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Utilizes recruitment software and applicant tracking systems (ATS), and HCM systems to create and manage job postings, ensuring accurate and compelling position descriptions. Manages user accounts, permissions, and workflows pertinent to the Talent Acquisition function within the HCM system, ensuring data accuracy and adherence to best practices.
• Leverages ATS to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including candidate sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and coordination, offer management, and onboarding. Designs interview questions based on position and conduct initial candidate screening interviews to assess behavioral fit, interest levels, salary requirements, etc. Ensures adherence to established practices, procedures, processes, and timelines and handles related tasks to effectively support talent acquisition programs.
• Implements company policies, protocols, and procedures across talent planning, candidate sourcing, screening, and selection, offer rollout and negotiation, and new hire onboarding., ensuring compliance with companywide policies, relevant laws, and regulations to effectively partner with the business and fulfill hiring needs.
• Implements internal training programs on talent acquisition best practices, interview techniques, and recruitment strategies to enhance the knowledge and skills of hiring managers, HR partners, and other stakeholders in line with the organization's vision.
• Participates in the delivery of special projects within the talent acquisition function by serving as the primary contact, collaborating with senior internal and external personnel, integrating data from various sources to identify trends, and evaluating multiple variables to develop effective solutions.
• Conducts job requisition intakes and formulates effective responses for all recruitment queries from hiring managers such as relevant internal and external sites for job postings, campus recruitment activities, talent sourcing pipelines, and related market trends.
• Analyzes data and metrics across the recruitment cycle, generates reports, and provides insights to optimize recruitment strategies and processes. Tracks key metrics such as time-to-fill, source efficiency and effectiveness, offer acceptance rates, new hire quality, and employee turnover statistics and identifies opportunities for improvement across the recruitment cycle.
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and confidential data and records related to talent acquisition including job postings and advertising, diversity and inclusion data, recruitment correspondence with candidates, and interview assessment information, employing strict confidentiality protocols and safeguarding sensitive information in line with federal, state and local laws and regulatory requirements.
• Collaborates with senior internal and external stakeholders like recruitment consultants and agencies, hiring managers, HR partners, and other cross- functional team heads to meet recruitment goals and align talent acquisition strategies with leading practices, business requirements and organizational objectives.
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, including candidate sourcing, assessment, recruitment strategies and relevant laws and regulations. Provides coaching and guidance to managers and employees on talent acquisition matters.
Education:• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or any other related discipline or commensurate work experience.
Experience:• Minimum 3 years of work experience in technical recruiting with a Master's degree or 5 years of work experience in technical recruiting with a Bachelor's degree.
Even better, you may have• Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or any other related discipline or commensurate work experience.
Licenses and Certifications:• Certified Professional in Talent Acquisition (CPTA) (Preferred)• Professional Recruiter Certification (Preferred)• Alliance Of Information & Referral Systems (AIRS) Certified (Preferred)• LinkedIn Certified Professional - Talent Solutions (LTS) (Preferred)
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builderor all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
• Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
• Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
• Tuition assistance
• Established and active employee resource groups
• Paid time off for individual and team community service
• A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
• Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
https: // fordcareers.co/GSRnon-HTHD
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.
More Information on Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Dearborn, MI and Palo Alto, CA. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903. It has 175633 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 146 open jobs at Ford Motor Company, click here.
Read Full Job Description
Ford Motor Company
February 06, 2024
March 07, 2024