About the position
- Excellent opportunity within an interesting and varied role
- Vibrant Robina campus with free onsite parking
- Great benefits with strong focus on staff wellbeing
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
Senior Timetabling and Examinations Officer (Timetable Lead)
Student Business Services
Part time, fixed term for 2 years (0.8 FTE)
Position Reference No: 100766181
Join Australia’s number one University for student experience*, and enjoy staff benefits including:
- Free staff car parking
- Salary packaging options for FBT and Non-FBT items#
- 17.5% of base salary leave loading
- Staff wellbeing program
- Study assistance for staff and dependants#
- Corporate health and finance discounts
- Onsite Medical Centre and Counselling Services
- Onsite Sports Centre including gym, fitness classes and pool#
About the Position
Bond University’s Student Business Services department (SBS) provides administrative support and advice to students and Faculty staff on a range of matters including enrolment, timetabling, examinations, international student compliance, graduation, FEE-HELP, US Loans and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
Based within SBS, this vital role will support and assist the Manager, Timetabling and Examinations, in all aspects relating to timetabling, scheduling and examinations, including the identification and development of strategies, policies and procedures, planning, production, and scheduling of the University's centrally administered timetables.
This appointment will also coordinate the daily operations of the timetabling team within the Student Business Services department, working closely with stakeholders from Faculties/academic units to ensure timely delivery and publication of timetables, while providing support to other Student Business Services core activities.
About the person
The ideal applicant will possess:
- A degree qualification in a relevant field with subsequent relevant working experience
- A strong understanding of degree structures and all aspects relating to examinations, timetabling and scheduling is required.
- The ability to identify and develop strategies, policies and procedures, planning, production, and scheduling of the University's centrally administered timetables.
- Superior communication skills, high level organisation skills and a commitment to excellence in client service ensuring quality outcomes whilst meeting strict deadlines and multiple tasks is essential.
The position also requires expertise in the use of scheduling software and managing multiple databases including Timetabling scheduling applications (Syllabus Plus) and Technology One Student Management System (Student One).
The salary for this 0.8 FTE position commences at $71,176.88 per annum (Full-time Equivalent is $88,971.10 per annum) plus 12% superannuation per annum.
Position related enquiries can be directed to the Manager, Timetabling and Examinations, Todd Rogers on 0755951715 or [email protected]
Application and submission details
For further details regarding this appointment please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applications will be submitted online via the Careers at Bond University candidate portal. Please follow the 'How to apply' instructions provided. All candidates will be required to register prior to submitting an application.
Current Bond University staff must go directly HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
Applications close: Wednesday 29th November 2023
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to produce a certified copy of their highest qualification received prior to commencement of duty.
Conditions of employment for this position are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
#Eligibility criteria or membership fees apply
*Good Universities Guide 2006-2022