· Integração com ME Central para planejamento e execução de projetos e planos de ação em Novos Programas;
· Implementar processos e ferramentas gerados pelo processo de NPP, MCEs (Mid Cycle Enhancements) ou mudança de Ano/Modelo;
· Coordenar as atividades relacionadas ao Plant GPR (Cotação, Business Case, Ranqueamento, Cronograma, Capitalização);
· Implementar e gerenciar PFMEA e MFMEA para a execução dos PCPs (Process Control Plan);
· Liderar a solução de problemas identificados a partir das ferramentas de gestão de mudança (PFCM, PTR, MOC, GDHS);
· Especificar e suportar processo de aquisição de equipamentos e ferramentas em conformidade com os requerimentos de manufatura (BoO/BoE/BoP);
· Buscar tendências, tecnologias e melhores práticas recomendadas para a industria automotiva;
· Desenvolver e participar de testes de novas tecnologias de automação e controle;
· Gerenciar os requerimentos de manufatura no VAA (Value Added Assembler);
· Realizar auditorias de PCP/BoO/TEB/6 Pillars;Additional Description
· Graduação em Engenharias (elétrica, mecânica ou afins);
· Sólida experiência em processos produtivos (preferencialmente GA) e GMS;
· Experiência em atividades de manutenção / implementação de projetos;
· Conhecimento em controle de custos, cronograma e ferramentas de produtividade (TIP);
· Inglês avançado será um diferencial;
· Capacidade de liderança e trabalho em time / Pensamento analítico e gestão de projetos complexos
· Certificação Lean Six Sigma;
· Pós-graduação em gestão de projetos ou área correlata;About GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at [email protected] or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Plant ME - General Assembly - Gravataí
September 16, 2023
October 16, 2023
About the employer
We embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all. Our diverse team of 164,000 employees bring their collective passion for engineering, technology and design to deliver on our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion.
Together, we want to make electric vehicles for everyone and safely push transportation beyond our wildest imaginations with autonomous vehicles and advance hydrogen fuel cell technology. We are proud of our achievements so far, but there is more work to be done. Together, for everyone.