19 Sep 2023Job Information
First Stage Researcher (R1)
26 Sep 2023 - 16:00 (Europe/Bucharest)
Type of Contract
Hours Per Week
55 hours / month
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
European Union / Next Generation EU
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
Position available within the research project entitled: “ Dynamic Interactive Membranes -Toward Adaptive Selection of Functions (EVOLUTION) ”, project number 760033/23.05.2023, CF16/11.11.2022.
Master Student - Organic Synthesis, Supramolecular Chemistry.Requirements
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Organic Synthesis, Supramolecular Chemistry, Organic Structural Analysis.
• MSc Student in Chemistry
• Experience in research activity in Organic Chemistry: minimum 1 year
Years of Research Experience
1 - 4
Candidacy files to be submitted at [email protected], contact person: Sorina Pălăcean;
Contents of the candidacy file:
- application form (free format)
- curriculum vitae (free format)
- copy of diplomas (min. BSc)
--copy of identity card/passport
- documents attesting the general and specific professional experience required by the position
- criminal record or an affidavit of no criminal records.
Specific conditions necessary for the job : BSc diploma in Chemistry; Enrolment in a MSc program in Chemistry; Experience in organic synthesis, supramolecular chemistry, structural analysis; Experience in research activity: minimum 1 year; good knowledge of English
Selection stages : a) analysis of the application (CV; eliminatory); b) interview;
Note: qualification „good” (equivalent to grade 8 in the ten points scale) is required. The final grade is the mean value of both examinations. The candidates will be ranked according to the final grade.
Examination will take place on xxth of 27 September 2023 at 10,00 a.m. at the Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (Arany Janos 11, Cluj-Napoca), room 137
1. J. Clayden, N. Greeves, S. Warren, P. Wothers “Organic Chemistry”, Oxford University Press, New-York, 2001.
2. S. Mager, „Analiza Structurală Organică”, Editura Stiintifica si Enciclopedica, Bucuresti 1979.
3. R. M. Silverstein, F. X. Webster, D. J. Kiemle “Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds”, Wiley, New-York, 2005.Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering/Chemistry Department
Arany Janos no. 11
GeofieldWhere to apply
https:// www. ubbcluj.ro/
St. M. Kogalniceanu nr. 1
Universities and Institutes of Romania
September 20, 2023
September 26, 2023