We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world -- together. At Ford, we're all a part of something bigger than ourselves. Are you ready to change the way the world moves?
Our Marketing, Sales & Service organization advances the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company and helps deliver a trusted customer experience. Use your marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. Join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
In this position
This opening is for an LL5 position in the NY Region, responsible for leading the implementation and execution of key CX priorities. The manager's role is to drive industry leading and brand differentiating CX across the dealer network and build a loyalty focused culture by delivering upon brand experiences with the Regional Teams and Ford Dealers. Key Priorities include pick-up & delivery, mobile service, online service reservations, loyalty and rewards, and customer education & onboarding. In addition, the CXM is responsible for Ford Commitment Program and Net Promoter Score.
What you'll do
The Customer Experience Manager provides strategic direction, measurement, and tactical action plans/resources to achieve regional objectives in the following areas:
Pick-Up and Delivery
• Lead stores in establishing a process to increase pick-up and delivery activation within the region
• Where appropriate, develop plans to solicit dealers to place units into mobile service and work with dealers to improve mobile service process
• Ensure dealers are signed up on an online service appointment solution and work with dealers to improve and refine processes to grow the number of customers who utilize online service appointments. Once available, ensure dealers sign up on SMARTT or GXP
• Work with dealers to unlock full value of the industry leading rewards platform of FordPass Rewards. Key initiatives include new member enrollment, FPR Visa enrollment and in-dealer processes that encourage customer both earning and redeeming points on the customers terms.
• Conduct ongoing OneCX analysis and identify dealer opportunities for improvement
• Lead the Customer Experience Specialist and dealers to develop Action Plans for improvement and execute monthly follow-up
Ford Guest Experience
• Lead the effort to enroll dealers in the Ford Guest Experience and follow-up with dealers to ensure they take action based upon objectives set at the FGE
Ford Commitment Program (FCP)
• Ensure Dealer Principals and appropriate dealership leadership fully understand the Ford Commitment Program and support efforts to ensure they have the processes in place to deliver the qualifying behaviors in all categories (may change over time).
• Manage appeals process and make decision on final resolution
Communication and Customer Escalations
• Lead customer handling and education/counseling on customer handling tools and resources
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builderor all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
• Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
• Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
• Tuition assistance
• Established and active employee resource groups
• Paid time off for individual and team community service
• A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
• Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
New Hire Benefits
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.
More Information on Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Dearborn, MI and Palo Alto, CA. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903. It has 175633 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 155 open jobs at Ford Motor Company, click here.
Read Full Job Description
Customer Experience Manager
Ford Motor Company
February 07, 2024
March 08, 2024