19 Sep 2023Job Information
Université Lumière Lyon 2
Recognised Researcher (R2)
18 Oct 2023 - 23:59 (Europe/Paris)
Type of Contract
Offer Starting Date
1 Oct 2023
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
Recruitment Context: The ABILITY project is the laureate of the national ASDESR (Acceleration of Development Strategies for Higher Education and Research Institutions) call for projects. The project is led by a consortium of 11 institutions in Lyon (universities, schools, healthcare institutions, and research organizations).
ABILITY aims to diversify the resources of its partners by mobilizing European funds to intensify research and training activities. An inter-institutional Europe unit is structured to enable the sharing of resources through a common project team and shared indicators.
The Europe unit implements mechanisms for mobilizing European and private funds for research and training along two main axes: encouraging more European project submissions and intensifying and structuring support for project development.
The ABILITY partners include Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University and its subsidiary, Lyon Ingénierie Projets, Lumière Lyon 2 University, Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, ENS Lyon, CPE Engineering School, CNRS, INRIA, INRAE, INSERM, and HCL.
In this capacity, Lyon 2 University is seeking a Research Project Manager in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Within the Project Engineering and Partnership Service of the DRED, and in collaboration with the Project Managers from the Europe Ability unit, the Research Project Manager in Humanities and Social Sciences has the primary mission of assisting researchers in responding to international, European, and national research project calls and contributing to the scientific writing of the projects.Requirements
PhD or equivalent
Education: Ph.D. - Scientific Research in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences
Preferred Experience in Research Project Management General, Theoretical, or Disciplinary Knowledge
• Knowledge of the financial and legal engineering of research projects funded by the European Commission, such as Horizon Europe.
• Understanding of the structuring and regulations applicable to public research. Knowledge of the Professional Environment
• Familiarity with the institutions and policies of major funding programs. • Knowledge of tools and operations related to research programs and calls for proposals. Skills • Analytical and synthesis skills
• Project management
• Availability and adherence to deadlines
• Proficiency in written and oral English at a C1 level (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
• Strong writing skills in English and French
• Proficiency in computer tools
• Proficiency in monitoring and communication tools Attributes
• Rigor, autonomy, and organization
• Ability to work in a team • Effective communication and facilitation skills
• Strong interest in research in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Ph.D. - Scientific Research in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences
Additional Information Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
Université Lyon 2
GeofieldWhere to apply
https: // univ-lyon2.nous-recrutons.fr/poste/weur8bst23-chargee-de-projets-de- rec…Contact
https: // www. univ-lyon2.fr/
86 rue Pasteur
Chargé·E De Projets De Recherche Shs (H/F) / Research Project Manager In Humanities And Social Sciences (M/F)
Universities and Institutes of France
September 20, 2023
October 18, 2023
Computer Science,Business and Economics,Geosciences,Linguistics,Literature,Political Science,Social Science