13 Nov 2023Job Information
Nicolaus Copernicus University
Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management
Recognised Researcher (R2)
14 Dec 2023 - 22:00 (Europe/Warsaw)
Type of Contract
Offer Starting Date
1 Mar 2024
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
- PhD degree, preferred in the field of Social Sciences - Management and Quality Studies;
- experience in conducting research in the field of organizational behavior, including sustainability and green behaviors at work;
- predispositions and readiness to conduct scientific work, including the ability to work in a team;
- proficiency in English at a level of at least B2
- scientific publications in high-ranked journals and experience in active participation in scientific conferences.Requirements
PhD or equivalent
Documents should be submitted to the Dean of the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management NCU in Toruń, ul. Gagarina 13A room 62 on or before 14.12.2023.
The contest will be adjudicated no later than 15.01.2024.
Your expected employment will commence on 01.03.2024.
- Cover letter
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (form to be downloaded)
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Copy of doctorate certificate
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house/journal, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council od 27 April 2016 (L119/1) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration under art. 113 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 113 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record)) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest (form to be downloaded)
The university does not provide accommodation.
POSTAL ADDRESS TO WHICH THE APPLICANT CAN SEND DOCUMENTS IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO USE THE ON-LINE SYSTEM:
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarządzania
UMK w Toruniu,
ul. Gagarina 13a pokój 62
Forms to be downloaded:https:// www. umk.pl/en/jobs/forms/
Website for additional job details
https: // www. umk.pl/praca/?task=offer&action=one&id=4437Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management
GeofieldWhere to apply
https: // www. econ.umk.pl/en/
ul. Gagarina 13a
Assistant Professor (Adjunkt) - Research Staff (Adiunkt - Grupa Badawcza)
Universities and Institutes of Poland
November 14, 2023
December 14, 2023
Computer Science,Business and Economics,Education,Political Science,Social Science