Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!Job Description
Perform product movement within warehouses and or the manufacturing facility, either manually or using powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, pallet truck or tugger. Responsibilities may include pulling inventory and moving stock and other materials to fulfill requirements, and loading/unloading product deliveries by pulling them on/off of trucks and staging them in specified locations.
· Utilize powered industrial equipment, such as: forklift, pallet truck, operator-up, and tugger to provide materials as required.
· Have a good working knowledge of part numbers, part usage and understand applications for use.
· Understand and complete training of required standard work instructions within a reasonable timeframe.
· Must be able to execute job tasks related to require SWI's.
· Loads and unloads trucks using the established procedures in compliance with safety specifications.
· Inspect powered industrial equipment for defects and notify Supervisor or Team Leader for repair, prior to operating every shift, in compliance with OSHA regulations.
· Must be productive and motivated while completing assigned tasks on time.
· Must be willing and able to learn new things within a reasonable timeframe.
· Maintain an acceptable attendance record as per company policy.
· Must be able to work well with others.
· Take on other assigned tasks as needed.Qualifications
· Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Possess a high school diploma or GED.
· Successfully complete Company's powered industrial equipment certification program
· Capable of operating various types of powered industrial equipment.
· Demonstrate basic computer skills. Prior SAP knowledge preferred.
· Work flexible and overtime hours as necessary.
· Stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Regularly lift and/or move 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; bend, kneel and squat.
· Possess vision abilities that include close, distant and peripheral vision and depth perception.
· Minimal outdoor work.
· Continuous mounting and dismounting of sit-down forklift, as position requires.
· Able to withstand non-climate controlled environments.Additional Information
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)Job Location
2nd Shift Material Handler Team LeaderFull-time
November 19, 2023
December 19, 2023
About the employer
Our products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is “Invented for life.”